top of page

Time is A Gift

Time is a Gift. A gift we can use wisely or waste. Amazingly we are all gifted with the same 24 hours. And every day we are again gifted a new 24 hours. What we chose to do with our time on this planet in actual truth matters more than the gift of time itself.

Something that should be considered once a day > We actually don’t know how much time we have left! It could well be that today is our last.

Then recollect the days of the past. Understand where the feelings of Happiness, Love, and Regret come from. You are where you are today due to your past self.

From there we can learn and carefully make decisions on how we want to show up today. Choose to love your future self by putting to practice things today that will better serve you tomorrow.


Recent Posts

See All

I love being awake around 4 am. Not only do I get to see the sunrise and get a lot more done in my day. But I can actually physically see Heaven around 5 am I'm up before the birds sing, and get to he

90% of what happens in your life is the cause of what you do. How you react to the other 10% of what going on around you. Not only that, but you are in charge of your reactions. If you are going to re

I love to serve people by; leading by example and being a source of information on health and wellness. Though I can always get better, I know I am good at guiding, and providing support. Many people

bottom of page